Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ethan's 1st baseball game!

I know....I know......2+ months.

I won't even try to make a list of the excuses. Just trust me that I'm sitting on the couch and I'm writing a bunch of blog posts so there will be new ones all week!!

Let's back up to Labor Day Weekend! We took Ethan to his 1st Royals game. Yeah, it didn't last too long. The Royals lost and Ethan was not too excited about the butt-kicking they were getting!

Here's what you really want - pictures!!

The K!!


Daddy's Little Buddy


The chicken strips and french fries are taking too long. Ethan decided to eat his shoe instead


Eating fries with Daddy


From our seats


Slugger stole Ethan's stroller


Daddy, Ethan and Slugger




1 comment:

Becky said...

He doesn't look scared of Slugger, you must have a real Royals fan on your hands.