Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2515.8!!!!

This is the number of miles that we put on the car over the past week! It was a long drive to/from Maryland but worth every minute! Ethan had a fantastic birthday party and we enjoyed visiting with my family. And now.....pictures!

Playing with Daddy's phone in the car


One of many car naps....


Chasing ants at a rest stop on I-64


Mommy has a bottle!!


Yum!!


It's lunchtime!!


Birthday cake


Ethan's cake




Cake is good!








Ethan likes his birthday card!


Lots of books for his birthday!!






Tissue paper is fun!!


This book makes fun noises!


Ethan shares a birthday with my cousin Chuck! Here they are sporting their birthday shirts!!


Chuck has a few *extra* ones!


We went to Sandy Point State Park while we were there! Ethan got his first visit to the Chesapeake Bay! Um...let's just say he is NOT a fan!!

Yay! I'm at the beach!


What is this stuff??


Wait!! I dont think I like this stuff at all!!




Michelle and Abby enjoy the bay water!


Mommy and Ethan check out the water


"Do NOT put me down in this sand lady!!"


I warned you!!


Daddy and Ethan check out the beach


A family photo - it was the best we could do!!


Much happier in his stroller eating snacks!


Beautiful view of the Bay Bridge!


I know there are a ton more photos out there of his party - I just don't have all of them uploaded yet! I'll edit this post and add more when I find them!!!

2 comments:

Delores said...

I miss you already......

Donna said...

It was SO great seeing yall! I miss you guys already too! *Big Hugs*