Tuesday, November 11, 2008

4 Months Old

Can you believe it?!? Our little bubba is officially 4 months old. I'm sitting here typing and looking at the clock (8:55pm CST) and thinking "Wow, just 4 months ago I was in recovery with our brand new little bubba. And now, he's snoozing away in his 3-6 month pajamas!!" Time flies and creeps all at the same time ~ but mostly time flies!

He has his 4 month appointment on Friday so I'll have more stats on weight/height then! Neither of us are brave enough to step on the scale to see how much he weighs!! So right now, we're just guessing! We both think he'll be somewhere in the 14lb range. Any guesses??

Also, he has started holding little stuffed lovies when falling asleep. I still take them away when he is sound asleep because I fear they will somehow land on his face during the night - but OH MY GOSH soooo cute ....... he just melts our heart!!

Ok, here you go!

This morning before we left for Miss Carrie's house.........


and this one was just about an hour ago...........

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my goodness!! I just want to give him BIG HUGS AND KISSES!! I miss him ALOT!!
Love you guys!! :o)
Donna

Delores said...

You just made me cry. OMG that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen......