In honor of Valentine's Day.............14 things I love!!
1. My husband. Seriously. He is my best friend and (on most days) my rock of sanity!
2. Our son. Another obvious one, but again....we're just not sure how we ever lived and loved without him. It's like he's always been a part of our lives!
3. My enormous family! We are a crazy bunch, but I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. I miss being so close and love when I have the chance to visit.
OK...from here on out - these are in no particular order!!
4. Sunflowers. They are so pretty and always bring a smile to my face!
5. my Gnome!
7. fuzzy socks
8. Chinese food......ok....and Mexican food too!
9. amazing friends (you all know who you are!)
11. ice cream with sprinkles
12. snow days ~ you know, the kind where I actually get to stay home and play with Ethan all day in my jammies!
13. reality television! (particularly Survivor and The Amazing Race!!)
14. Olympics! I'm enjoying watching the winter olympic games right now. It reminds me of 2 years ago, when the summer games were on. I was still home on maternity leave and Ethan was a super itty bitty. We enjoyed many hours of olympic games - in real time - at 2am!!