Friday, January 9, 2009

WHAT IS IN YOUR MOUTH?!?!?!?!

Words I am sure I will utter MANY MANY more times in my life! But for right now, it isn't anything icky or dangerous lurking in Ethan's mouth.

IT'S A TOOTH!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday (Jan 8th) his first tooth cut through his gums. It is the bottom left tooth, and the bottom right one is coming through any day now also. It is still so so tiny that it is really hard to show you. But you can definitely feel the sharp ridges on the top and if you get a big grin out of him, you can see it too!!

I tried to get a good picture yesterday, but he decided to eat the camera instead. YES ~ I said that he tried to eat my camera. He literally plopped his mouth right on my lens! Yummy!



So we tried again tonight after he fell asleep and you still can't really see it, but for some reason I feel compelled to put this picture in there!



Oh, but that's not all!!

Yesterday he also decided to (finally!!) roll from his back to his belly. Now, this is not something he has mastered. It took about 10 mins and a lot of coaxing with a toy but we made it!



And then he promptly screamed his head off because he was stuck on his belly!



In other news ~ Ethan is a HUGE fan of his new ducky bathtub. It makes bathtime a lot easier on me since I'm not trying to keep him corralled in that small little infant tub. And he has the freedom to splash....and splash.....and kick......and splash!



That's all for now. Sunday is Ethan's half-birthday. If YouTube will cooperate ~ I'll post a piano video with his 6 month picture!!!

Love to all

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That first picture cracks me up! He looks like he's such a happy little guy.

Delores said...

OMG...How cute. Yeah Ethan...Stick your finger in his mouth now Mommy. Hugs and kisses. Love you guys !!