Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged by my girlfriend Kentiga


5 Joys
1. My husband
2. My bubba!!
3. My family and friends
4. ice cream with sprinkles!!
5. peanut butter

5 Fears
1. Spiders
2. snakes
3. tornadoes
4. walking by myself in the dark
5. losing someone I love

5 Obsessions
1. Reality TV - I won't cheat and list them individually!!
2. Um.....can I put my husband and bubba here too??!?!
3. Gnomes
4. weather
5. internet/email ~ specifically my beloved RBs!!!

5 Surprising Facts
1. I can wear kid-sized shoes and own a few pair b/c they are so darn cheap!!
2. I graduated #1 in my class in HS.
3. I will use the same towel for 2 or 3 days but I won't wear a pair of work pants more than once.
4. I own a sewing machine and have no freakin clue how to use it!!
5. I performed in a state choir concert at The Kennedy Center in Washington, DC when I was in elementary school.

Hmmm….who should I tag?

Natty ~ minimuth
Kim ~ Thumper's Arrival
Nemmie (because I drool daily over her blog!!) ~ Cast Sugar

No comments: