Thursday, June 12, 2008

I know.....I know!!!!

It's been forever since I have updated! Well, guess what?!?!! I just sat down to post a huge update with pictures and everything......not gonna happen.

I can't even tell you how angry I am. :o(

I use shutterfly to host all my pictures online and then use the code to share them here.....but apparently shutterfly just changed their ENTIRE FORMAT and I can no longer share pictures from there. So I will have to go and find another online host, and then move over all my pictures before I can share anymore :o(

I'll try to get really motivated today and tomorrow and get them all moved. Sorry friends and family.

2 comments:

Delores said...

Looking forward to it.

brendak976 said...

dernnnnnn girlie i was looking forward to it but i understand I know things are busy only a few more weeks to go I cant wait

Love ya
Brenda